may i use your inactive WOW account?

ReturnToEmpire

does anyone here have an existing World of Warcraft account that i can learn to play on? if anyone has an inactive account that i may use please pm me the information for the account and i will use my 2 month subscription card to active your account.

i am politely asking please dont feel i am begging anyone for an account but if they have gotten bored of the game and have some nice characters i would like to play them.

ReturnToEmpire

no thank you i am just interested in playing a decent level character to pass the time, the low levels are not fun for me but i have played on a friends name who has a 42 priest and it is quite fun facing higher level opponents.

Arm_Pit

banned
no thank you i am just interested in playing a decent level character to pass the time, the low levels are not fun for me but i have played on a friends name who has a 42 priest and it is quite fun facing higher level opponents.
start a test relm charecter then, free level 60 :)

ReturnToEmpire

can you guys help me get a level 30 in a few days? and what abotu the free level 60 is that a good idea or not. id like to have a party to play with too.