Maybe it's time the phones have their own forum

flanker

Since phone's today are much more then just phones, maybe the phone's and the pads have their own forum.;)

npuesey

I suppose they could do that but what if there isn't enough response in it? I think having it as laptops and smartphones works fine.

flanker

I suppose they could do that but what if there isn't enough response in it? I think having it as laptops and smartphones works fine.

I was just thinking today more are buying the smartphones and I Pad types, then they are laptops it just might be worth looking into.;)

npuesey

I was just thinking today more are buying the smartphones and I Pad types, then they are laptops it just might be worth looking into.;)
And with all the tablets that are like the iPad i suppose there could be a large response with it. It seems like something worth trying, hopefully they take your suggestion.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't enough activity for phones to give it it's own section. If we did, it would be a dead subforum.

PohTayToez

I would love to see a phone subforum, and I think having a dedicated phone section would probably encourage more phone discussion. Digital cameras have their own section... I'd be willing to be a phone subforum would be more active than the digital camera subforum.

speedyink

VIP Member
the xda phone forum I go to sure gets a lot of posts...

Maybe less phone specific, but more for handheld computers...pretty much anything that runs on a mobile os (android, ios, webos)

danthrax

the xda phone forum I go to sure gets a lot of posts...

Maybe less phone specific, but more for handheld computers...pretty much anything that runs on a mobile os (android, ios, webos)

If the phone section on CF were to be broken down into subforums like Android, IOS, WebOs, and WP7 it might be successful.

I tend to agree moreso with johnb on this, CF is not ready for a phone-only forum.