Medal of Honor

Dazzeerr

When I saw Medal Of Honor I thought meh.

When i saw DICE it actually got me interested, i'll keep an eye on this one.

Machin3

I wonder if its actually going to be good though. Medal of Honor: Airborne was pretty hard and I didn't enjoy it as much.

linkin

VIP Member
Dude I am a diehard MoH fan, i've played since the very original one on the original Playstation! Although i haven't played the newer ones on PC

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I've been kinda disappointed with the MoH franchise since Frontline on the PS2. That was a really great game, it seems like everything since then was buggy and not nearly as enjoyable. Hopefully this ones turns that around.

KILRBUD

Medal of Honor: Airborne Wont Install!
can anyone in these forums help with this problem? in the 10th anniversary set all the games installed perfect except this one?? odd.. and of course its the one i wanted to play more then any of the games. please if anyone knows how to make this work, go the that question in the forums and help me... thank you very much in advance if you can help ...

Aastii

VIP Member
Medal of Honor: Airborne Wont Install!
can anyone in these forums help with this problem? in the 10th anniversary set all the games installed perfect except this one?? odd.. and of course its the one i wanted to play more then any of the games. please if anyone knows how to make this work, go the that question in the forums and help me... thank you very much in advance if you can help ...

people will reply without you advertising it in another thread you know :p

Archangel

VIP Member
MoH: Pacific Assault was excellent. MoH:Airborne was fun to play, but not really good.
hope this will be better!