Medion Computer

razrsharp

Has anyone had any experience with Medion computers? Are they reliable? I saw a Medion desktop for a good price only $399 with some decent specs and a nice case. Any thoughts or comments would be great. Thanks. Check out some of the specs below.

Medion MD8825 has AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ dual core processor, Windows Vista Home Premium,2GB of DDR2-667 memory, a 320GB SATA hard drive, and a dual layer DVDRW optical drive, on-board gigabit LAN, 56k modem, or wireless 802.11 b/g LAN with external antenna for optimum range.

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Not bad! Add on a GFX and you'll be rollin. You could probably do better custom, but overall, it's a nice computer.

Has anyone had any experience with Medion computers? Are they reliable? I saw a Medion desktop for a good price only $399 with some decent specs and a nice case. Any thoughts or comments would be great. Thanks. Check out some of the specs below.

Medion MD8825 has AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ dual core processor, Windows Vista Home Premium,2GB of DDR2-667 memory, a 320GB SATA hard drive, and a dual layer DVDRW optical drive, on-board gigabit LAN, 56k modem, or wireless 802.11 b/g LAN with external antenna for optimum range.

Motherboard is the only thing I would question... Probably some ECS piece of junk...