Mega router problem! Need Help!!

ilovefishsticks

Ok heres the problem. I have a wrt54g linksys wireless router. When i try to acces the options to change the default settings and forward ports, the password is invalid.
heres a screenshot
1223512634.jpg

I read online and looked at many of the default passwords and know the default is supposed to be un-admin pw-admin or un-(blank) pw-admin and ive tried these and many others many times. I am connected directly to the router via ethernet cable on this computer.

Does anyone know how i can get on? Ive tried restarting multiple times to reset the default settings. I was able to connect to my VOIP router made by linksys at 192.168.15.1 and the default settings, admin-admin, worked. PLZ HELP!!:confused:

suprasteve

if you're router used to work but now won't let you in, I had the same problem on mine. It's some built-in security thing with Linksys that locks you out if it thinks anybody's messing with it that shouldn't be or something like that. I got this from some customer support thing and they told me to contact Linksys about it, so I went out and bought a Belkin and haven't had any problems yet

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
hold in the recessed reset button at the back whilst it is powered on for 15 seconds, then let it come back to life....

Hard Reset said:
Hold down the reset button on the back for 30 seconds. While still holding it down, unplug the unit from another 30 seconds. Plug it back in. Immediately release the reset button