Memory Stick Duo

Hello all. I hope that I am placing this in the right spot. If not, please tell me where I should put it.

I have my friend's memory card. It was originally in a phone and worked fine until the phone was dropped. After that the phone would not read the card.

I tried in it a photo kiosk and in one of my computers. Neither one recognized that a memory card was inserted.

I don't know much about this time of card. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

Thank you for any help that you all might be able to provide.

russb

Can you not find a friend who has the same phone as the one that was dropped or have the phone repaired.

I can check and see. I think the phone is kind of old so I might be able to pick it up cheap. I take it that you are implying that I should test the card out in that phone. Should it matter though that neither the photo kiosk nor my computer's memory card reader did not register there being a card inserted?

JlCollins005

make sure the support that type of memory stick, if not it wont recognize it. but im guessing if you have tried it like that then the stick is no longer good