Hauppauge WinTV PVR 500 - SOLD to ukulele_ninja

2GB Corsair XMS2 (DHX) - SOLD to Buzz1927

Zalman 9700 CNPS - SOLD to Mr. Johanssen

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Bump.

Free PC game with any purchase. List is in the OP. Threw in Crysis with the GTX 280.

mac550

any ideas of how they Raptors perform in RAID 0 with HD tune (max speed), im interested but there no point if they are same speed of the disks i have. also will you do the 2 disks for $175 shipped to UK with FSX?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
any ideas of how they Raptors proform in RAID 0 with HD tune (max speed), im interested but there no point if they are same speed of the disks i have.

I used to have a bench screenshot, but Photobucket deleted it. I'll see if I can find it in my pictures folder.

also will you do the 2 disks for $175 shipped to UK with FSX?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Shipping is crazy expensive to the UK. I'll give 'em to you for $185 with the game. Sorry dude. It's $38.95 USD to ship a 4 pound package.

EDIT: Actually, if I put the drives in a Flat Rate envelope, shipping would be $11.95. I have to try and keep the weight at 4lbs.

Last edited:

mac550

I used to have a bench screenshot, but Photobucket deleted it. I'll see if I can find it in my pictures folder.

ok, im not asking for a pic but can you remember the rough speed?

Shipping is crazy expensive to the UK. I'll give 'em to you for $185 with the game. Sorry dude. It's $38.95 USD to ship a 4 pound package.

EDIT: Actually, if I put the drives in a Flat Rate envelope, shipping would be $11.95. I have to try and keep the weight at 4lbs.

ok if you can do shipping for that then great but you know what post people are like :(, so if possible id like them packed well just so they dont brake them

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
ok if you can do shipping for that then great but you know what post people are like :(, so if possible id like them packed well just so they dont brake them

Right, I sent you a PM with more info about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.