Metro 2033 and STALKER COP

konsole

read the system reqiurements

most glaring thing I see is the ram is both old and too small amount and you probably cant get DDR2 or DDR3 ram with an older motherboard. The processor and video card are "just ok" but your definately gonna have to get atleast up to 2gb to run the game smooth even at the lowest settings.

Last edited:

computernoob1

read the system reqiurements

most glaring thing I see is the ram is both old and too small amount and you probably cant get DDR2 or DDR3 ram with an older motherboard. The processor and video card are "just ok" but your definately gonna have to get atleast up to 2gb to run the game smooth even at the lowest settings.

I don't think I'll get Metro 2033 for a while then, I think I can run STALKER because I read somewhere that if you can run the first one you can run COP (and I can get very good FPS on SOC).

ducis

youll be able to run CoP fine, you can get it looking like its maxed with some tweaking.

Super great game, the best in the series.

lovely?

liked SoC, CS, and like COP even more. you should be able to run the game just fine, it looks good at most image settings.

computernoob1

Thanks for the responses everyone :D
I think I'm gonna get CS, & CoPnext week
By the way does anyone know if Supreme Commander is any good (not the 2nd one, I'm looking for a TA experience :))