microsoft cd's

brian

VIP Member
how do they make the windows cd's look like they do. like the brass like color and halogramish?

Zangetsu

Hi brianmay27,

I guess you have to buy a special equipment for it. But, there is an alternative.
I have a CD-rom with lightscribe, and the purpose of lightscribe is, is that you can put something on your CD. Let me give you an example. You don't want to right your name on the CD because eventually it will come off. So what do you do, you go to your local hardware store, you ask for some Lightscribe CD's and you turnover the cd and put it like that in to your CD-rom. Then, open Nero(or something else) and choose for option lightscribe(or something). There you can add an image, name, what ever you want. Lets take your name as an example.
So, you choose to wright "brianmay27", and you click ok. It will take a while, but eventually, your cd will come out with brianmay27 on it. And it won't come off anymore.

Zangetsu

brian

VIP Member
ya i know, i just poped the office 2007 in and wondered how. (not like i will ever need it) :D

K3rupt

I think it is a Sticker.

A printer would not be able too give that effect

You can get Pro-Looking Cd Makers that you basically Do up a sticker, put it on the spindle

Push it down, and it puts the sticker on Perfect.