Microsoft Excel Help

eurojjj19

Does anyone here have Microsoft Excel 2007? I created a file at home last night using 2007, but now i need to open it at work and all i have here is 2003. Would anyone be willing to simply open the file for me in 2007 and save it as a 2003 version Excel file, and then email it back to me? i cant download any updates onto my work comp or else i wouldnt have this problem.

Calibretto

VIP Member
There's a document converter that you can download. Not sure where you can get it. Just search for it in google.

eurojjj19

There's a document converter that you can download. Not sure where you can get it. Just search for it in google.

i cant download any files onto my work computer, which is why im asking if i could email the file to someone, have them save it as an Excel 2003 file, and email it right back to me.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Actually at work you can install programs to a location you have full control over. You can install programs to your my documents folder if you wish...

eurojjj19

Actually at work you can install programs to a location you have full control over. You can install programs to your my documents folder if you wish...

i tried downloading and running the file converter i downloaded to my documents folder, but it failed.

Trizoy

VIP Member
I dont have the new version anymore I hated it... But if you send me the converter(or a link) and the file ill do it. TroyTowner @gmail.com no spaces...