microsoft money

gino555

hi,

i have just got ms money 2007, but it is asking for my online bank details is this normal? and ifso is it safe to access my online banking via ms money????

thanks

gino

GSAV55

I never thought I'd see the day when M$ doesnt just overprice everything but straight up asks you for your bank account info...

tremmor

I think i would put it on hold. in fact im positive.
the logic is if someone wanted it legit then they already
got it. if its the bank and work there......then why are they
asking you. they already got it.

people will do it on the net, call at home and get very
clever. don't give nothing.

Last edited:

GSAV55

I think i would put it on hold. in fact im positive.
the logic is if someone wanted it legit then they already
got it. if its the bank and work there......then why are they
asking you. they already got it.

people will do it on the net, call at home and get very
clever. don't give nothing.

But this is a banking program that handles your finances for you that was programmed and designed by (im assuming) microsoft (as it is called MS Money). Just read the manual, it will tell you if you need to enter this information. Or call the tech support.

tremmor

well, i don't know anything about this proggy. It might be a game for all i know. Living in the states and receiving calls on my end may be a issue. Im not questioning nothing. just sharing what im thinking.

may be legit. has to figure it out. im from old school. did it myself.
always been a hammer and a hawk. for sure i would call up.

TFT

VIP Member
I'm almost sure you are given the option to enter these details, the program works whether they are entered or not. Personally I would'nt do it.

massahwahl

VIP Member
ugh, are we all feeling a little slow today?

If you purchased the software legally, then your fine to put your bank info in. All it does is go to your banks website and pull up the information into your MS money spreadsheet. Its the exact same as logging into your account through your banks website. Its perfectly safe and perfectly normal.