Microsoft Office 2007 Beta

bigsaucybob

Has anyone downloaded Office 2007?

Office 2007

I personally think its great, its a bit laggy but its still a BETA version. The tab layout design they have gone with is really great.

Geoff

VIP Member
Bobo said:
How are we (as normal users) supposed to download it?
Did you click on the link?

All you do is sign in with your .NET account, and you can download many new 2007 Beta programs, including MS Office 2007.

Geoff

VIP Member
Bobo said:
I don't have a .net account
Just go to www.hotmail.com and sign up for a free hotmail account, then you have a .NET account. Im actually surprised you dont have a .NET account, since you need one for Hotmail, MSN Zone games, Encarta, MSN Messenger, as well as many other MSN/Microsoft services.

Bobo

banned
[-0MEGA-] said:
Just go to www.hotmail.com and sign up for a free hotmail account, then you have a .NET account. Im actually surprised you dont have a .NET account, since you need one for Hotmail, MSN Zone games, Encarta, MSN Messenger, as well as many other MSN/Microsoft services.
I stay away from Microsoft as much as possible

Thanks

dhaynes

[-0MEGA-] said:

Because clearly we can't go without using all of Microsoft's great products for every computer task lol. I'm an avid Office user so I'll check it out.

Christian Darrall

In my personal Opinion i think its worse than 2003 i had it and there were alot less features.

and they are sort of showing off with all the fancy fading buttons etc

Geoff

VIP Member
It will take some time to adjust to, since it's a completely different arrangement. But it does looks pretty cool.

SC7

It runs better on Vista beta. It's really not designed for the Xp interface. It's designed for the "new Vista" interface. I like it (on vista), I'm keeping 2003 on Xp for now.

SC7

Teh1337h4x0r said:
i have 2007 :p anyone check 9down for downloads and a key.

Microsoft gives you a key when you download the latest beta properly from their website, for free. It expires in February 2007.

Bobo

banned
monkeysims said:
i still use Office 2000
2000 is fine for everything that I do except animations in Powerpoint, which I do quite often for school. That is why I switched over.