Micrsoft Certified

tomb08uk

In approx 2 years am thinking of either doin a MCSE or and MCDST and just wondering if anyone is currently doing either or plannig to and positive and negatives comments on either.

tomb08uk

Yeah i know., as looked at jobs online and they require MCSE's but to be able to do an MCSE need to been in the type of work for at least a year which means hard to get started. Basically catch 22!!!!!!

Anyone with an Microsoft Certifictaion please reply as interested.

Thanks alot

Daveb2012

tomb08uk said:
In approx 2 years am thinking of either doin a MCSE or and MCDST and just wondering if anyone is currently doing either or plannig to and positive and negatives comments on either.

in 2 years these courses will be completely different. not to mention the job market will probably be terrible by then since so many tech schools are offering IT courses its rediculous way more are learning then jobs are available. its not the field to get in right now I am in it and I know.

Byteman

Malware Destroyer
its not the field to get in right now I am in it and I know.

Amen to that one brotha! I've had MCSE, MCP+Internet, A+ certs since 1998 and they MAY get a foot in the door (at best), but landing the job is a whole different animal, experience and other (more needed) certs would be better, ie: linux and cisco certs. However, you DO need to know Active Directory if your going into IT, no matter what else you do. :)

Last edited: