Mikes big 'For Sale' Thread! (Music stuff and some computer stuff)

massahwahl

VIP Member
I'm on my phone so that update did not happen like it should, here's what it should say:

Guitar Hero Wii Controller:

IMG_2708.jpg

This one is self explanatory :p Doesnt include wii-mote.

$20 shipped

IMG_2713.jpg

Zoom 506II Bass multi-effects processor:

Lots of good bass effects and easy to use live since it has pedals and customizable banks. Runs on 4-AA batteries- $25+shipping

Blazing Angels 2-

Product.aspx

$12 shipped.

Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Controller PC Adapter:

P1010143a.jpg

Used but works great! (Does not include packaging) $20 Shipped

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney DS:

phoenix.jpg

$8 shipped

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:

$10 shipped

NEW AS OF 10/28

Linksys Wireless G PCI-E Desktop adapter. $25 shipped

Hauppauge Wintv MCE dual input tuner with FM-radio receiver and antennae.
These are great for HTPC setups and work EXCELLENT with Windows MC and Linux MC editions and installs flawlessly. I also used it for a time to play my 360 on my pc using the Dinterlace program and it was a great way to record gameplay videos.
$40 shipped

Wacom Bamboo Tablet w/Pen $90
31C0iBZMFL_SL500_AA280_.jpg

This was used once or twice by my fiancee and since we now live together, we dont need mine and hers. Includes original packaging, Pen, Pen Stand, Tablet and Usb cable. A must have for photoshoppers!

Microsoft 30Gb Zune Black Including original packaging, headphones and I think I still have the case too. Ill leave my collection on it and you can pick and choose what you want obviously. Original cd is not included, but its irrelevant at this point anyways due to the new Software updates.

Asking $65, but would entertain offer or trade for a copy of Windows Xp Pro OEM unused

More to Come!

Heatware profile

Ebay Profile

PAYPAL ONLY!> [email protected]

I will ship overseas at buyers expense, just ask for a quote!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Mitch?

banned
DOD Supra Distortion Pedal
Tascam Portastudio-MF-P01 4-track analog recorder

Do you mind giving me a small price break since i'm buying $45 worth? :D
Also, you have the XMS2 with LOWER TIMINGS for a LOWER PRICE, suggest you switch :)

Droogie

Dude tell me you're not giving up on bass? :(

I liked that pedal when I saw it, but johanssen beat me too it...

massahwahl

VIP Member
Got your payment MJ, ill get it sent out and a tracking number Monday morning. I can't find the battery cover for the pedal, but a 9-volt is not going to move around once you get it in there. Ill see if the one of the other pedal fits but if not, there won't be a cover with it :p

Don't worry I'm not giving up on bass, I don't play bass in a band or anything anymore and don't really plan on doing it again so that's why I'm getting rid of the amp, I'm keeping my basses though :D