Miscalibrated screen colors

suto

I have a problem. I recently installed a graphics tablet on my computer, the drivers at first were fine but after a few days the colors of my pc screen changed without any configuration, now the image is seen in a yellow filter and with a fairly high contrast .

I have tried EVERYTHING to the best of my knowledge, deleted and reinstalled the drivers, rebooted my computer and set the rgb to default settings, but nothing has worked.

I would calibrate the screen but the image looks so bad that I can't see the photos they show me to set the color.

Btw, sorry for my english, it's not my native language.​

HoraceC

It may be coincidence - the monitor might be faulting.

Can you use/borrow a "test" monitor to see if the problem persists?

suto

It may be coincidence - the monitor might be faulting.

Can you use/borrow a "test" monitor to see if the problem persists?
I don't understand very well what you mean, but if you mean to change the monitor of my pc, my computer is integrated and that is why it does'nt have a CPU

Okedokey

Ok in that case it is likely to be a ribbon cable that is damaged. Usually if you're getting one or missing one colour, it relates to the 'cable' that connects the computer to the screen.

suto

Ok in that case it is likely to be a ribbon cable that is damaged. Usually if you're getting one or missing one colour, it relates to the 'cable' that connects the computer to the screen.
It's weird. My computer only has one cable to run (power cord). I changed it and put one that uses my laptop, it's smaller but works in the same way. Anyway, the screen looks bad. Will it be a problem inside the computer? Or should I take a risk on buying a cable that goes well with the computer? D:

Okedokey

Try the computer on another external monitor. If it works fine, you know its either the screen or the video signal cable/ribbon. This part is often built inside the AIO computer. IF you post the EXACT model of your machine, or a photo, itll help

suto

Try the computer on another external monitor. If it works fine, you know its either the screen or the video signal cable/ribbon. This part is often built inside the AIO computer. IF you post the EXACT model of your machine, or a photo, itll help
Thank you very much for the help! My computer model is "Lenovo i3. ideacentre AIO 520 22IKU"
it looks like the one in the picture.

Attachments

• 1657732712189.png
    1657732712189.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 4

suto

I checked the image on another screen and yes the colors on the external screen look normal.
The screen above is from my computer

Attachments

• 2022-07-13 (4).png
    2022-07-13 (4).png
    198.3 KB · Views: 4

Okedokey

Because the video signal works on an external monitor, you're almost definitely going to either check that the current one isn't partially disconnected or you'll need a new LCD cable. https://www.cdrtd.com/products/lcd-...22iku-all-in-one-00xl341-dc02002u100-new.html
00XL341__98236.1632363783.jpg

suto