Modem in Dementions 2350

Richard C

New Member
Greetings, Today I picked up a Dell Dementions 2350 used. Was the Dementions 2350 designed for an external modem? I'd appreciate your help. Thanks Richard
 
Last edited:
I am confused as to what you mean. I found the technical specs here and it looks as if you connect this computer with a standard RJ-45 to a router/modem. It doesn't have a built in modem if that's what you are asking. The Ethernet port should be on your motherboard. Other than that I would love to help you if I didn't answer your question but you will have to clarify.
 
Greetings, Can I connect an exterior modem to the USB port and connect to the internet via the phone line? We have dial up here in the mountains. Thanks Richard
 
Last edited:
Nice looking horse! We live in the mountains if I can get cable service out here will I still go through the modem? Thanks Richard
 
Nice looking horse! We live in the mountains if I can get cable service out here will I still go through the modem? Thanks Richard

Thanks.. she's my cantankerous thoroughbred.

If you can get cable out in your area you would go through a cable modem and an RJ45 ethernet port..
 
Thanks, for the input.
Our girls have pygmy goats. The youngest has wanted a horse from before she could say the word. We have gone to the mustang holding area several times. The horses seem to single her out. I'm not quite ready to bring one home. You know how much work they are and we have no pasture to speak of. She is 8 now and has been consumed with this from the time she could only point coo and them. Thanks again Richard
 
Back
Top