MOH Airbound bad FPS?

mx344

Hi, well, my specs are in the sig, but i have this problem, i only get about 7FPS on Medal of honor Airbourne? I have it on 1024/768?i think, everything is on high.
I don't understand, i mean 7FPS?
On COD4 with the textures on Extra and everything else off, i get 65FPS on average, sometimes even getting up to 80FPS.?
Am i missing something, the graphics aren't better than COD4? So why am i only getting 7 FPS, it is terrible, and in the set up, it gives you the options of which settings to use, but i can't change them anymore, is there something i can download or do to let me change the settings,

mx344

Yeah the GS signifies the lower class of cards versus the GT and GTX type.

Yes, i know its not a gaming card...:rolleyes:, I didn't ask for help to hear that.

But i mean come one in crysis @ 800/600 med/low i get 17FPS, so Airbourne is more demanding than crysis?

Last edited:

JTM

Yes, i know its not a gaming card...:rolleyes:, I didn't ask for help to hear that.

But i mean come one in crysis @ 800/600 med/low i get 17FPS, so Airbourne is more demanding than crysis?

I wasn't trying to cause issues, sorry about that :D. I'm not sure why you're experiencing these problems, maybe your card isn't supported?

mx344

haha^ np, i was just kinda bummed, i uninstalled it, and im going to reinstal it and put the settings to all low @800/600, thatl help:)