money for looking at ads

nomav6

hi, all no this is not spam, but I just had $40 sent to my paypal account from this site
http://www.itpaystolearn.com/default.asp?ref_id=ANR705
all you have to do is take some quizes and look at ads, you dont have to click on the ads unless you want, and you dont have to pay anything to get the money just have to get 500 quiz points by the end of the month, which is easy and pretty fun at times.
anyway if the admins want to delete this thats cool, but its not spam, and if anyone wants to ask any questions about it just pm me.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
$40 sounds good, reminds me of the early days of the internet boom and alladvantage.com

Fure6

i registered there, but they haven't sent me any quizes... and after i registered it didn't look like there was any place to take the quizes on their website so i was confused.

nomav6

on the left of the page it has links, click on the "take quizes" this link is highlighted in blue when I log in, but I dont know about others.

nomav6

oh, another good thing about this site is they dont send you stuff, most sites like this will send you ads at your email address but this one keeps all the ads on their site and you just view them there, so you dont have to worry about junking up your email address