More stuff for sale :P

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Still have lots of crap to sell! If it says possible Return by it, this means I'm waiting word from a local computer shop to see if they'll take it back. The price to the side is about how much I SHOULD get back. I'll sell for close to that price if anyone's interested.

ATI Radeon 8500 64M AGP
GF2 GTS w/ 32M AGP
Number9 SR9 8M AGP
Averakey 3 VGA to TV converter(no remote)

Celeron 733MHz
Athlon 1.0GHz(SocketA, 100MHz FSB)
Celeron 1.7GHz (Thermal paste around pins :eek:)

48x CD-ROM
40x CD-ROM
DVD-ROM(probably 4x)
16x DVD-ROM
52x24x52 CD-RW

200G Western Digital SATA
IBM 25G
2x Maxtor 10G

Thermaltake Vicking case with 2 120mm fans
Generic mid-tower
Generic black case, 2 80mm and 1 120mm fans

300watt PSU

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Beyond - The burner is an OptoRite drive. It's actually been a good drive for me, dispite the cheap sounding name :p

JFlo - Not much else to say about the drive... It has no brand names on the front or the lables on top. Dad has a LiteOn that looks just like it, so I'll assume that's what it is. It's a 16x40 DVD-ROM. I beleive it works just fine, but I tipically used the burner more than the DVD ROM

maxima

The Athlon 1.0GHz, can you give me more info on it, is it the slot A or the socket - what generation, core, etc ... Thanks!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
If the person who sent me money for the 60G HD could please contact me, we really need to talk. Wouldn't you know I can't find the damn drive when someone wants it -.- Plus I think some other stuff came up.

So yeah, get with me ASAP if you can. If we can't work something out, I'll just send you a check back for the same amount you sent...

SAAER45

SAAER45 said:
I was getting the 60GB Hard Drive..
I'll see if I can't void the check, Don't worry about it.

Well, since that sale isn't going through, how much for the video cards?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
100_1145.jpg

There's the scratch on the PSU. I took a marker and tried to color it in, so as you can barly see, it's not hardly visable anymore. Other than that mark, there are a few others where it was aginst the edge of the case, but they should be covered when it's in a case once again...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
You owe me, Ku-sama :rolleyes: I've been sick for a couple days and it really hit me this morning. Not sure why, but yeah...very sick. However, I kept my promise and sent the PSU out this morning. I hope it gets there pretty soon and works well for you.