Most of a PC to sell

Toast

Would you be willing to split that ram? i'd like two sticks. or maybe the case. are you willing to split? I honestly think you'll have better chances auctioning off the stuff separately. i'm even interested in the power supply, honestly.

Laquer Head

Parting everything out is kind of a hassle that I'm not crazy about doing right now.

I'll end up having to figure out shipping and stuff -- and prices on everything//

Toast

Although that's true, you'll have better chances of making money that way. From what I've seen, people don't normally jump on these types of offers because they're building their own system and they're coming along looking for one part. You could probably sell off all of the stuff on that rig with ease if you split it up, because it's all nice stuff.

Laquer Head

I hear you.

Thing is, I'm not desperate and I really dislike losing money from ebay, paypal, shipping..etc.

I'm prepared to give nice discounts to CF members or whatnot, but I may perhaps try to sell local so I dont lose more money to fees..etc

wolfeking

banned
You can get around most of that. Make the buyer pay shipping (always a good idea), and use amazon payments, which does not charge either party fees. Ebay, that is fee land no matter what.