Most stressful game on steam under $20?

Title says all. Under $20, on steam, rated esrb t or under (no ID, not gonna ask my mom for one), and is very system taxing.

itsaferbie

When I read the title I thought you wanted a game like Super Meat Boy or something similar that would be stressful for you to play and make you rage quit haha.

SuperDuperMe

Your asking a lot tbh OP. Most games that stress a system are rated mature. I cant actually recall a single game iv had trouble playing that is rated less.

Maybe you could try something like microsoft flight sim. Or take on helicopters. Something sim like should surfice.

Turbo10

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl, pretty ****ing stressful if you ask me, gave me a heart attack plenty of times. Who cares about age restrictions anyway? I got my dad to buy me Grand Theft Auto San Andreas when it first game out, its just a game. Unless you are like 10 and see some guys brain ripped out of his arse or something :p

SilentRabbit

Its not against the law, they are guidelines, if your parents allow you too then its up to them!+ If it was, whos gonna go round houses seeing whos playing games they shouldnt be when murders+thefts are occuring.

EDIT: It may be different in america..
Also i thought of super meat boy as well :p

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
ESRB ratings are not legally binding they are merely guidelines for retailers and for people buying games for minors. You can get yourself an ao game and you can legally own and play it and your parents won't get punished for getting the game for you

Ramodkk

VIP Member
To answer your question, buy Portal 2.

@voyager, whatever. Don't care, just give me a game teen or under. You don't want me to break the law, right?

I know there are 12 year Olds playing cod. I don't give a cheese. Just tell me a game!

You have a very 'effed up way to ask for things. This is not the first time your posts seem aggressive either. I advice you read over your forum etiquette.

Last edited:

Hyper-Threaded

Recommended:

Processor:Intel® Core™ i7 960 @ 3.20GHz, AMD® Phenom™ II X6 1100T 3.3 GHz
Memory:6 GB RAM
Graphics:ATI Radeon™ HD 5870, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560
DirectX®:9.0c
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

Microsoft flight 2012, under steam free2play. Might as well try it.