WIndows 10 Motherboard and Processor upgrade

kite26

Hello,

which motherboard and processor you 'd suugest me to upgrade? My current build is:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor GPU: Sapphire VGA Radeon RX 5600 XT Pulse 6GB Motherboard: MSI B450M-A Pro Max RAM Memory: G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz Case: Sharkoon Skiller SGC1 Window Green Monitor: VIEWSONIC ELITE XG2405 23.8" Gaming Monitor LED IPS

Thank you

kite26

What do you use your computer for that you think you need an upgrade?
When i installed the pc, i damaged the motherboard (hole) with my screwdriver. I don't really know if it has affected the performance, but i have some bugs when i play a video. I let it as it was, but i wonder what are my choices for a better one. I use my pc for office work and gaming. I love to have high sound quality generally.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
i damaged the motherboard (hole) with my screwdriver.

What hole are you talking about? You have pictures?

Without knowing exactly what the bug with video is, it could be an internet performance issue if its an online video. Generally if your sound quality is bad then its a possibility you are using crappy speakers. I'm using onboard audio but have good speakers and quality is great.

You might have to spend a little money taking it to a repair place and have them check things over.