Motherboard Brands

Motherboard brands

• Total voters

The Astroman

Select up to 3 Motherboard brands you feel are best, or the ones you have had the best experience with. We're talking quality of the board, Bios settings (overclocking options), Bundle, etc...

I couldn't put more brands, there are limits for poll options. Sorry if I missed some; I think I put the main brands.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
I have an MSI now and it works great, i've also used ASRock and there good for budget motherboards.

customholle

Asus, DFI, and Gigabyte for me. Asus has great support and comes with a great software package, DFI jsut has great boards and Gigabyte...well Gigabyte is just my third choice.

Lamilia

liquidshadow said:
Also, in your sig, why the hell did you buy a x850xt for $400!? Get a 7800GT
ask him in a PM. PMs prevent thread stealing :)
EDIT: i like ASUS and i'm always hearing about abit and DFI being good so i voted for those too

Last edited:

suprasteve

I have a foxconn 925XE, went bad but think it was from a hot processor, so negative there for going bad, but big positive for foxconn's RMA department, shipped it out and had a brand new one in less than two weeks, been working fine since

helmie

Asus is my choice, my Mobo Asus P5ND2 SLI Deluxe is quite the board, although theres a AI life modelm of it with dual 16x SLI, not dual 8x..... I didnt know about it untill i had mine :(

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i chose abit, never had a problem with them that wasn't my own doing, used other boards but never really got along with them

Rambo

Well, all I can really say is DFI, since I've only built 2 computers (in the space of one year)... I've had an ASUS A7N8X-X and now the DFI NF4 Ultra-Infinity. And that's like comparing a GeForce FX5200 with a 7800GT :p