ASUS P7P55D PRO LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail : Is my motherboard.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131405
It comes in the mail tomorrow with the rest of my parts BESIDES my video card. Can i assemble everything (without the video card) and install my OS and have it run everything just not with amazing graphics?
I read the specs on the onboard video and it says none, but i was talking to a friend and he was under the assumption that all mobos had at least some kind of video and that i could install everything (OS and other software as well) and then just do a video card upgrade when it came.
I'm so anxious to make it i hope i can just use my mobo for graphics..
Thanks guys.
snowave6 is online now | Report Post Edit/Delete Message
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131405
It comes in the mail tomorrow with the rest of my parts BESIDES my video card. Can i assemble everything (without the video card) and install my OS and have it run everything just not with amazing graphics?
I read the specs on the onboard video and it says none, but i was talking to a friend and he was under the assumption that all mobos had at least some kind of video and that i could install everything (OS and other software as well) and then just do a video card upgrade when it came.
I'm so anxious to make it i hope i can just use my mobo for graphics..
Thanks guys.
snowave6 is online now | Report Post Edit/Delete Message