Motherboard upgrade Help!

Suhas

Hey, so here's the thing something is wrong with my MB so i have decide to buy a new and idk which to buy! I wanna make a gaming pc!
Here are the list which i have already:
1: Amd fx 4300
2: gvm 4gb ram
3: seagate 1tb harddisk
4: MSI 750ti graphics card
5: vs650 powersupply
6: Dvd drive
7: common cpu case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.4 KB · Views: 1

beers

Staff member
We might be able to help you resolve your existing motherboard if you indicate what it's doing.

I'd say off the bat that 4 GB of RAM is not sufficient enough.

Suhas

The current motherboard is not starting like there's no sign of it and it's pretty old now. The model is GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2.
I can buy more ram too then.

mistersprinkles

That's a dope tinder-profile style avatar you have there. I feel like you're hitting on me when I look at it.

Your motherboard is not necessarily screwed. It could be RAM or powersupply or a dead CMOS battery etc etc.

You might have even barbecued your CPU if you didn't have heavy cooling on it. India is one of the cruelest places for a computer to live due to insane temperatures.

Suhas

That's a dope tinder-profile style avatar you have there. I feel like you're hitting on me when I look at it.

Your motherboard is not necessarily screwed. It could be RAM or powersupply or a dead CMOS battery etc etc.

You might have even barbecued your CPU if you didn't have heavy cooling on it. India is one of the cruelest places for a computer to live due to insane temperatures.
Ik! I gave it to repair there's something bios problem in it!

Okedokey

Remove the CMOS battery, turn off the psu switch, hold down power for 30 seconds, replace CMOS battery, turn on PSU switch, try again,.