mp4 help

YEA_PC_PHONICS

I got a zune for christmas and i can't figure out how to get movies onto it. is there anyway i can do this without expensive conversion software?

mattsprattuk

its legal as long as its coming off DVD's you own already... thats what your doing ISNT IT!?
try 'windows media encoder 10'
its complicated to use, but its a windows program that can convert to almost any filetype. you can also compress files so they lose quality and filesize, TBH, most 'movies' are designed to run on a TV, so much of the space is wasted when you put it directly onto a 3 inch screen

YEA_PC_PHONICS

thats bull, i alreay own the dvd and im putting it on my zune for myself. you can do it legally with music why not with movies. if that isnt legal its bullshit. w/e ill just go "ileagly" download them off limewire.

Burgerbob

thats bull, i alreay own the dvd and im putting it on my zune for myself. you can do it legally with music why not with movies. if that isnt legal its bullshit. w/e ill just go "ileagly" download them off limewire.

Bad thing to say, just wait to get banned. If you really wanted to know, you should have PMed someone you know, not posted this totally illegal procedure.