ms office 2003 chinese version, can i change it to english?

fayho

I bought ms office 2003 from ebay but it the chinese version, does anybody know if I can change it to english by changing the settings or downoading something.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt you'll be able to change it. I've got me MS Project in chinese ... and it's staying in chinese short of some serious translation and recoding

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Well ... if the guy said it was an English version that's one thing (and the negative feedback was deserved). But if he didnt then that's not his fault really (sigh the problems of ebay)

Fure6

why the heck did you buy softwere in chinese?!? I would think that if you bought it from someone who said it was in english, you would be flaming the person...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I would think that if you bought it from someone who said it was in english,
But what if they didnt specify the language .... there's a lot of wisdom to the phrase "buyer beware"

Blind_Arrow

I dont think so, you can change the base into some, though other language translations included are extra, but whole software as in Chinese, looks impossible, sorry Buddy,

if you havent given feedback, u can exchange, provided that he/she has mentioned that it is in english version. else, spend some extra time/money, and learn chinese :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
off topic here, but has anyone seen the music video clip for the song "learn chinese" by jin, i thought that was kinda cool. mind you in australia we are months behind the USA in terms of music releases...