ms7308d

phoenix21

hey i need help :( i have this moherboard ms7308d by matsonic . I got this motherboard as a gift but i seem to need help. I just got a vision tek xtasy 9200se 128mb pci video card, but when i seem to add it to the computer as soon as i turn it on i dont get a post, all i get is about ten beeps or sumtimes 9 beeps. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
9 beeps means bad BIOS, 10 beeps - bad motherboard.
Does this happen only when that video card is inserted?
I had a Matsonic mobo and it caused me several problems. So I threw it away and got a real one (an Asus :cool: ).

phoenix21

well i have a asus ASUS P4C800E DELUXE but on diffrent computer.but this computer it used to mess around with netowrking.but like too days ago i had to reset the bios it has a ami bios.do u think it that was the cause of it .becuz the mother board meets the requirments but i cant see too figure it out :confused:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
well I have a asus ASUS P4C800E DELUXE but on diffrent computer.but this computer it used to mess around with netowrking.but like too days ago I had to reset the bios it has a ami bios.do u think it that was the cause of it .becuz the mother board meets the requirments but I cant see too figure it out
Which board is the vidcard going into??