MSI afterburner OSD temperature?

I am using an Intel i7 6700k all stock. With Cryorig M9i. I am using MSI afterburner OSD for my CPU temps.

When playing Rainbow 6 Siege I noticed my temperatures hit 70c in some parts. I was wondering if that was considered normal or okay?

Using MSI GTX 970 stock.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Those temps is what Cryorig claims as well on their website. Seems fine in terms of what that cooler is capable of.

Those temps is what Cryorig claims as well on their website. Seems fine in terms of what that cooler is capable of.
Okay Great! I keep going back and forward. I never owned an AIO cooling before haven't learned how to Overclock yet, I basically just started into Computers a few years ago, the little bit I know is from what I learned at College in 1 year. So now I am basically experimenting, exploring and learning about stuff like Temperatures, Undervolting, Computer Builds, very basic stuff.

Thanks for your help.

Just ran my antivirus and I found this! no idea how it got there. After I removed it my idle temperatures dropped down almost 10c

Trojan_Bit_Coin_Malware.png

_Kyle_

These temps are normal. The GPU will run much hotter than the CPU, but if these temps concern you just set a custom fan curve.

These temps are normal. The GPU will run much hotter than the CPU, but if these temps concern you just set a custom fan curve.
Not as much concerned than just trying to feel comfortable with what I got. So if you guys are saying its Normal then I am happy with it.