MSI Customer Service?

Des_Zac

So I've had trouble with my motherboard since just a bit after I got it, and I wanted to know if anyone has had any experiences with MSI customer service?
I'm hoping for a replacement motherboard or something like that, I'd rather not get it repaired.

Does anyone know what I can expect? The box says 3 year warranty but I can't find what type of warranty it is.

Thanks,

-Zach

PCunicorn

I have heard mixed things about it, but usually its supposed to be good. If you are having troubles you really should get it repaired. No reason to keep it if you are having issues when you have a perfectly good warranty.

Des_Zac

I have heard mixed things about it, but usually its supposed to be good. If you are having troubles you really should get it repaired. No reason to keep it if you are having issues when you have a perfectly good warranty.

I use my computer for schooling so I can't wait several weeks for it to get shipped to them, repaired, and sent back. I'd rather just have it sent to them and get either a replacement board or some sort of credit. With the amount of problems I've had I feel that wouldn't be ridiculous to expect.

Des_Zac

Well, I called them just a few minutes ago and I'm happy to say they were great about it!

Since I can't have any downtime because of school they said all I have to do is order the same model, they'll put the money on hold, and once I send back my current one they'll waive the fee!

Pleasantly surprised at how easy this went.