MSI X570 GODLIKE - DRAM error

Ryzeneer

Hi,

Computer: MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE, Ryzen 3900X and G.Skill Trident Z RGB (2x 32GB 3200 MHz .
After first run showing CPU error on builded mboard screen. Flashing BIOS to the newest version - CPU error disappear but showing DRAM error / failure.
Any results after cleaning sockets and replacing place on them. Is that motherboard don't support this type of memory?
At this moment I don't have any other DDR4 to check and any board with DDR4.
Maybe someone had similar problem ?

Greetings

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go into the bios and enable XMP in the memory settings. Might help, might not. Try using only 1 stick at a time to see if it boots.

Ryzeneer

Go into the bios and enable XMP in the memory settings. Might help, might not. Try using only 1 stick at a time to see if it boots.

Computer do not start with this chips at all. This MBoard automatically activating XMP.

Today I bought ADATA 4 GB chip. With this chip computer run normally. Then if you go into BIOS to XMP mode is imposible.
If you put again G.SKILL, again CPU error.
If you put ADATA with G.SKILL together then one do not see G.SKILL and another CPU or DRAM error.

https://imgur.com/a/qkrEu3Y - photos

beers

Staff member
Is that the DC RAM? From what I can remember it's only supported on the Z390 platform. You'll have to roll something less dense like the 2x16GB kit.