multiplayer co-op games?

koOp

could anyone give me some suggestion on what game have multiplayer co-op to play via lan? like co-op campaign or co-op missions?

koOp

thats not much help epidemik, ive seen that thread too. i dont own a 360 aswell and ive played GOW

lovely?

lol their both for the computer koOp.

i wish games like COD4, Oblivion, Fable 2, Assassins creed, were all online multiplayer. not against each other, but together online playing the campaign. that would be awesome!

i can imagine three assassins, one sitting on a rooftop to take out the guards at the gate, two more rush in, one heads straight for the target and the other holds the guards off him until the targets dead. then the guy on the rooftop gives them support with throwing knives until all three can make an escape.

:D :D :D

robot_bride

Halo 2 for Vista is one, but I wouldn't "suggest" or "reccomend" it. Extremely buggy and tempermental.

For PC co-op I suggest Doom 2 (great classic), Unreal Tournament 2007 (co-op over lan or internet) and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

Have fun :D

bigl2007

yeah assassin creed multiplayer

i wish games like COD4, Oblivion, Fable 2, Assassins creed, were all online multiplayer. not against each other, but together online playing the campaign. that would be awesome!

i can imagine three assassins, one sitting on a rooftop to take out the guards at the gate, two more rush in, one heads straight for the target and the other holds the guards off him until the targets dead. then the guy on the rooftop gives them support with throwing knives until all three can make an escape.

Assassins Creed Multiplayer for the win yeah i got gta IV and i play multiplayer on that and me and my friends all agree assassins creed should have a multiplayer and we are hoping they come out with it next time around cuz it sure sucks that we cant do multiplayer on it they sould make it so you can pvp or go against the ai online or something ya feel me

Redbull{wings}

thats not very sneaky though