My baby.....

EMO-TOCROSS

Sorry Praetor, I forget things somtimes :p

But anybody thats looking for a desktop computer, it would be quite wise to look into what i'm selling. All in practically new condition due to the computer being only a few months old. The computer cost 800$ just of the parts alone, let alone putting it together and making everything work solid. I'm selling the computer for 400$. It honestly is a great deal, so just take a look? :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
My sister is looking for a good solid machine...I was considering to sell mine for ~ that price to her but not for a good 6 months at least.

Why have you decided to sell it? Only a few months of use and already selling...that's too bad.

EMO-TOCROSS

it's because I've made a deal with my dad where he would buy me a laptop for christmas if I could put in 400$ for it. and I'm in critical need of a laptop now. so I am going to sell my desktop that I just barely got... well if you know anyone interested let them know, there's not a single thing im hiding behind this computer. It runs solid, it's a great machine and 400$ is quite the deal.