My comp hates Logitech

APM98

I just bought a keyboard combo the Internet 350 from Logitech. And nothing work properly. The mouse freezes and does the keyboard. the keyboard also cuts in and out and type random keys. I loaded the driver and it did nothing. I also have a MX518 mouse and it doesnt work either. The only one that works is a 7 year old keyboard and a 5 mouse on my comp. can anyone help me?

APM98

I loaded the cd (SetPoint 3.0a). I couldn't find my keyboard on Logitechs website to find an update

APM98

I think it is a setpoint issue. Both the mouse and keyboard work fine on my laptop along with my MX518. It seems that when I loaded setpoint for the first time with my MX518 it messed everything up. Even my microsoft mouse didnt work properly. Even when I unistall it still acts up, I may have to reformat that comp.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I would see if you can just uninstall SetPoint, you should be able to, I did with my Logitech. Many people have had problems with Logitech's bonus software on that CD, so I'm not surprised that you did as well...

APM98

so i reformated my comp, i tired without drivers and it didn't work, then I loaded the lastest setpoint from logitechs website and I still doesn't work. I have no idea why it is not working.

APM98

now that I dont get, is that it works fine on my 4 year old labtop fine with no drivers...grr...

holdenssx

It sounds like something is wrong with your Plug and Play, try updating your BIOS, and make sure Plug and Play is enabled in your BIOS.

APM98

it works but doesnt work properly. it cant be the actual parts because they work fine on the laptop.