My Computer Problem

I went in my computer this morning to see id only used hardly anything of the hard disk space and im really angry that maybe it atomatically deleted some of my files... is there a way to find out if anthing has happened to items on my hard drive? please dont ignore this post can someone help :mad:
 
What are you looking for specifically on your hard drive? You can look for whatever file using the Windows search tool.

Is your computer still running without issues?
 
no its just when i saw how much i used i was shocked becuase i have a lot of pictures, music video and i was pretty sure id used more than it said! i swear the blue bar was higher before :S
 
this is probably system restore raping your hard drive. most likely taking a lot of spave because it abcks up your entire HDD... so clear all restore points and then turn it off.
 
Hi,

I just want to share something that related on this problem. I had always experienced this kind of problem, in which I keep on deleting files on my hard drive. Everytime I turn off my computer, when I use it again, it got a problem on saving, in which this only happens when it turns on, and can be solved when I deleted some files from HD. But the thing is, it has enough space when I look into the properties.
 
does it seem correct that it has 221GB free of 287GB

for all system related files
7.11GB of Videos
2.33GB of Documents
12.2GB of Music
3.72GB of Pictures
 
Last edited:
Back
Top