My computer stuck at loading screen and at preparing automatic repair

elll

Hi I was working with my computer and it got really slow and then it stock so I forced it the shut down and when I tried to reopen it again it got stuck on the loading screen I waited for an hour but nothing happened so I shut it down couple of times then I got the preparing automatic repair screen and it got stuck too I don’t know what to do
I have a Asus laptop with windows 11
Please help

Couriant

Can you provide any information about the computer, as in what model of the Asus you have?

When you shut down the computer before it gets to Windows (usually about 3 times), it will go to the automatic repair option.

Slowness can be due to a few things, one of which would be your computer's resources (RAM for one) was being used up. Hardware (specifically the age or the type of hard drive you have) can also play a part.

If you can, in the Automatic Repair options - click on Advanced Options, then Startup Settings and from there, choose Safe Mode with Network. This should restart the machine and hopefully boot into Windows without any other services/apps that would normally start other than the Network card which will allow you to go to the internet if needed.