My cores are never the same temperature

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
popcorn.gif

JLV2k5

you're both a bunch of kiddies fortyways is making a thread entirely based on the information of 1 program and has no confirmation from another program whatsoever...

and jlvk2 you're taking offense of something that's written on some forum and after that you start showing of your rig and telling that it's so much better then his...

get a life... there are other things out there besides computers and other IT related crap...

soooo i just felt some anger i had to let out, i feel much better now :)

Your post is just as ridiculous as his. All he had to do was answer the question, he got upset about nothing for no reason, and you involved yourself for no reason. No mediator needed. I wasnt taking offense, he blew up another something he shouldn't of and said unnecesary things. This forum is supposed to be a nice environment, posts like his do not coincide with that.

Last edited:

Vipernitrox

but i was right about the information you never confirmed anywhere else, and as you say i was right about him overreacting.

and yes me involving in your conversation wasn't needed but i just felt the urge to stop this way to long thread about something that wasn't ever confirmed anywhere.

Anyway... back to topic i really hate speedfan, and although everyone uses it i also hear alot of complaints about not reading the temperatures right and crap. For godsake people... just use something else. You said it yourself it's of for about 15c then what is saying you that it's correct now? I wouldn't rely on a program where i have to add 15 degrees (and that's even a guess) to the readings.

Sooo what i've been trying to say is get another program to read out the temperatures first and then come back here with the temps.

Last edited:

JLV2k5

Go back and read what you said, and then read the above post. You dont make any sense. You said worthless stuff that was unnecessary. I hate it when people post like that, this forum would be so much better without them. Your english is terrible too.

Vipernitrox

yes it does make sense...
but ehh if your gonna start about my english i can start complaining about your dutch...
you already know why i posted, you never confirmed your info anywhere.

if i get some strange reading somewhere i try to get it from somewhere else some other third party.

ohw and btw now you're overreacting :p

JLV2k5

yes it does make sense...
but ehh if your gonna start about my english i can start complaining about your dutch...
you already know why i posted, you never confirmed your info anywhere.

if i get some strange reading somewhere i try to get it from somewhere else some other third party.

ohw and btw now you're overreacting :p

Okay, MAN. This is where you dont make sense. Go look at who created this thread, and then dont make posts directed towards me anymore.

Vipernitrox

ohw crap :p that's my bad you all look so alike.
all the crap i said about speedfan and confirming info on temps was ment for fortyways not for you.

my whole point was that your overreacting to what some guy said on a forum you hardly know. And after that you try and stomp him in the ground with saying "my computer is sooo much better than your puh". And when you're discussing something with me you add that my english is sooo bad. Who gives a shit??? you understand me don't you? more or less.
I can't help it it isn't my native language. My english isn't that bad although sometimes i'm too hasty and mess it up.

JLV2k5

If you thought it was offensive, why are you posting it everywhere? I deleted it because YOU thought it was offensive. :confused:

Dont post stuff like that. It makes Computer Forum look bad.

ohw crap :p that's my bad you all look so alike.
all the crap i said about speedfan and confirming info on temps was ment for fortyways not for you.

my whole point was that your overreacting to what some guy said on a forum you hardly know. And after that you try and stomp him in the ground with saying "my computer is sooo much better than your puh". And when you're discussing something with me you add that my english is sooo bad. Who gives a shit??? you understand me don't you? more or less.
I can't help it it isn't my native language. My english isn't that bad although sometimes i'm too hasty and mess it up.

He went off about me having a planned system in my signiture and I felt that was unneeded and posted a reply about it. Then you butted in. I am not posting about it anymore.

Last edited:

Vipernitrox

he went off because you wanted to know what his cpu was and he though: jeez what do you think is in my sig. You wanted to know for sure he assumed it had to be the rig in his sig.
That's where the whole problem began. First he overreacted, then you and i kinda did a bit to :p i admit. But this is a forum... you discuss things and you talk about things. If he thinks that and you think something else don't get so upset about it. Just see the fun of it, lighten up don't take everything so serious.

We all think alot about each other. Especially on forums like this where you don't meet each other you can get wrong impressions about people real easy. Like for instance i really think you're a big nerdo you've triple my posts in 2 months and i've been a member here for more then 2 years longer than you. But i could be totally wrong. See my point?
You might think i'm gay because of my rose-like avatar. I really couldn't care more or less what you think about it me. Just a matter of having confidence in yourself and being happy with yourself.

That concludes todays lesson about having a discussion and controlling your temper :p

fortyways

banned
Actually I was just pointing out that my specs were in my signature for reference. I wasn't implying anything about any other specific person's sig. Putting a planned computer there makes sense because you're looking for input on it.

It seems you are the one who is over reacting and overly defensive.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
come come people, just a misunderstanding, and a few frayed tempers... think of whale songs and birds in the sky, chill and get back to normal...

Vipernitrox

ok anyways back to the post fortyways made a couple of very out of the ordinary posts ago :p
could you check with something else like everest to see if they say the same?