my cousin just sold me a computer...

gerard c

I recently got a computer from my cousin and want to know what you guys think about it.

asus new style forward grille chassis, 350W P/S, Intel DG45ID Mainboard, Intel Quad Core Q6600 Processor Kingston 4GB 800 Mhz RAM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB Harddrive, Asus DVD-RAM Drive w/ Lightscribe, Startechactivated and updated. 2GB USB flash stick for Vista Boost, Logitech USB Netggear wg111T USB Wireless LAN adapter.

I also wanted to know what the motherboard is like and what the onboard graphics are equivilant to, also if this could handle fallout 3, which requiers 2.4 GHz for the processor 1 GB RAm and an NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI x850, minnimum thanks

just a noob

personally, i would drop the flash drive, as the boost only affects that, might also want to invest in a larger brand name power supply(corsair, pc power and cooling, antec) the q6600 is a 2.4ghz quad, so you have that(it will run on way less, ran it on a 1.7ghz turion once) and i think the integrated graphics are enough for you to get good frame rates on the lowest graphics settings