My dad won't let us get a new comp...

fritzj92

OOO I get it.. lmao, by then i'm sure i'll have a more efficient method of making money, or i may join my family business (Sell Landline Phone Service)... and yeah i agree, it feels good to own your own computer, i love telling people dont touch MY computer, or etc lol plus only your stuff is on it...

Aastii

VIP Member
OOO I get it.. lmao, by then i'm sure i'll have a more efficient method of making money, or i may join my family business (Sell Landline Phone Service)... and yeah i agree, it feels good to own your own computer, i love telling people dont touch MY computer, or etc lol plus only your stuff is on it...

haha i was thinking when i read your post is this guy for real, that is damn obvious, but i guess not all of us get everything we read, happens to the best of us :p .

I am more protective of my computer than anything else because it is mine, i put my own money and time into it to get it running stable and to get it there in the first place and to keep it running properly!

fritzj92

haha i was thinking when i read your post is this guy for real, that is damn obvious, but i guess not all of us get everything we read, happens to the best of us :p .

I am more protective of my computer than anything else because it is mine, i put my own money and time into it to get it running stable and to get it there in the first place and to keep it running properly!

IDK boy you but the MOST FRUSTERATING THING EVER is when someone uses my comptuer and closes my tabs, and clean my recycle bin, and move my desktop icons... :( makes it feel like a different computer... lol...

Irishwhistle

IDK boy you but the MOST FRUSTERATING THING EVER is when someone uses my comptuer and closes my tabs, and clean my recycle bin, and move my desktop icons... :( makes it feel like a different computer... lol...

Nah, the worst is when my little brother comes along and cancels my steam downloads... he did that a while back right before a free UT3 weekend. :p

Since then I've been locking my computer when I'm away.

Rawlaw

My mom does that to me all the time even when i created her her own profile that would take her five seconds to get to. And to make it worse when i try to lock my computer she took the time to hack each of my passwords then to change to her account. She knows how i think so my password is now just random stuff. This was one of my passwords "00110101"

M0LD0V4N

Awwwww man! That sucks! Bummer! Dude! That's so bogus and totally uncool of your dad who pays the mortgage on the house you live in and fed your stupid face for the past 12 years and sent you to school and worked to earn money and bought you dumb toys for christmas that you played with twice and then forgot about and humped your mom in order to bring you into existence in the first place! Oh man, totally bummer, dude!
ROFL, So true, Lol. Laughing so hard, I'm crying.

mill4978

I'm 14 myself, and I agree with everyone on here...man you gotta understand that your parents give you a place to sleep, buy you clothes, put food in the fridge, and give you everything else you (NEED). I'm not spoiled by any means, but my parents have bought me a few things that I didn't need and I'm greatful but everything else I have baught out of my own pocket working for it. And theres people sleeping in the street with nothing so you better be thankful you are blessed with as much as you got.