My FB account been stalked by a friend

ebforever01

My friend can always tell what page I searched and viewed on FB. He even let me know what pages have I visited on FB within minutes, I have googled if that is possible, but every websites just say that is impossible. I know it is not supposed to happen. But it is happening.....I have changed password 5 times in last few months and have set all the security and privacy to the highest level out there. I don't want to be that unprotected on FB..Please help to stop that...Any suggestion would help...

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Did someone get ahold of your device and install screen monitoring software?

ebforever01

Did you force sign out of any existing session
Yes, I checked all my privacy setting and removed all existing session already. Only added my cellphone and desktop device after...

I know it is my fault letting him knew my old password a year ago, but I have already changed it five times already. There is no way he could guess this time. Is it possible there is some apps can do that??

Did someone get ahold of your device and install screen monitoring software?
Just checked my iphone. didn't see any specious apps.

colin.p

Even though this is an old thread:

If he is really your friend, then get him to show you how he did it and, more importantly, how to stop it from happening again. If he won't, then maybe revisit your definition of "friend".

ebforever01

New update... He actually hacked my iphone. My whatsapp background got switch to another pic yesterday when I was using my iphone and that's how I confirmed my iphone got hacked. Thats why he got into my FB without any problem. I suspect that he is using the NFC technology to do so. but have no idea how NFC hacks??? Anyone got any idea

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Reset your phone back to factory, do a fresh install of windows, change all your passwords. CALL IT A DAY. Unfriend your so called "friend"