renewablepat
New Member
Hello all. I recently decided to put together my own system and could really use some advice. This is my first attempt at a build. My budget is around $1400 for everything (monitor included). I plan on using this to do everyday tasks as well a a bit of gaming and multi-tasking data analysis type stuff. Here is what I was thinking of. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could provide before I dive in!
MOBO: ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775
Graphics: MSI R4850-T2D512 Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire
RAM: Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
HDD: 2x Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2
Case: LOGISYS Computer CS888UVBL Blue Clear Acrylic ATX Mid Tower
Optical: ASUS 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA
Monitor: Acer V223Wbd Black 22" 5ms Widescreen
Thank you in advance to anyone who may advise.
MOBO: ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775
Graphics: MSI R4850-T2D512 Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire
RAM: Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
HDD: 2x Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2
Case: LOGISYS Computer CS888UVBL Blue Clear Acrylic ATX Mid Tower
Optical: ASUS 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe Black SATA
Monitor: Acer V223Wbd Black 22" 5ms Widescreen
Thank you in advance to anyone who may advise.