This is my first computer build , I will post pics of what i have. Maybe i can get some advice on how to rebuild it with good parts. I would like this desktop to have some balls.
Heres my story ..... I have been using this computer dude to build my office computers for the last five years. I think he was ripping me off , and now I know he was. So I would like to build my own. I like to build things so it might as well be my computer. This particular unit I paid $1300. for two years ago with keyboard and monitor. I found out that he used pirated software and i cant download any updates from microsoft. And I found today that my harddrive is from 2002 when i bought this new in 2006.
Anyways , I want to start with all new OS and internal parts. Can you start me off by telling me if my box/case is usable . I believe the name could be lite-on?? heres the pic.
Heres my story ..... I have been using this computer dude to build my office computers for the last five years. I think he was ripping me off , and now I know he was. So I would like to build my own. I like to build things so it might as well be my computer. This particular unit I paid $1300. for two years ago with keyboard and monitor. I found out that he used pirated software and i cant download any updates from microsoft. And I found today that my harddrive is from 2002 when i bought this new in 2006.
Anyways , I want to start with all new OS and internal parts. Can you start me off by telling me if my box/case is usable . I believe the name could be lite-on?? heres the pic.
Last edited: