My for sale thread

Jet

VIP Member
Im interested in the video stuff. Can you post links to the features please. As you know I am really interested in Video Editin software.

Video software?

http://www.adobe.com/products/psprelements/pdfs/pse4_pre2_aag.pdf

I am selling both as a package.

Note: The set that came with my graphics card is labeled that I cannot sell it...However, if you are interested, I have another set that I have installed (and I would uninstall if you bought it), I don't believe, however, that I have registered it; it is the exact same product.

X24

i live in nebraska, see how much it is to ship to like columbus Nebraska since that is pretty close to where i live.

Jet

VIP Member
i live in nebraska, see how much it is to ship to like columbus Nebraska since that is pretty close to where i live.

Shipping would be $8. Let me know if you have any questions.

interested in a psp?

You mean in exchange for the graphics card? Right now X24 has top priority, but if he doesn't want it, I will get back to you.

Jet

VIP Member
If X24 doesn't PM me by tomorrow afternoon, I'll start discussing with footballstevo75.

Jet

VIP Member
would you sell the arctic silencer on its own?

Depends if X24 follows through. Right now he has dibs on it.

However, I don't really want to sell the two separately, because the shipping would get so expensive that you would be better off just buying one from zipzoomfly.com.

Jet

VIP Member
Would you be interested in trading for something jet, Kinda out of cash at the moment.

Right now X24 has the card, and he is buying it sometime soon.. You were interested in the graphics card, right?

X800GTO: X24
Adobe Software: Fade2Green514?

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
X24 hasn't responded to my PMs, so the X800 is up for grabs!

I have dropped the price to $80 plus shipping!!