my full pc up for sale

funkysnair

VIP Member
sucker?

have you done the maths and realised how much this pc cost new? i think its a dam good deal
i advertised it as £100 cheaper on here for members but i think £1k is a decent price

i have 3 watchers now, dam if i get a buyer for £1k i would still loose out on alot as ive put £2k+ into this rig

Matthew1990

sucker?

have you done the maths and realised how much this pc cost new? i think its a dam good deal
i advertised it as £100 cheaper on here for members but i think £1k is a decent price

i have 3 watchers now, dam if i get a buyer for £1k i would still loose out on alot as ive put £2k+ into this rig

That's why you should split everything....no idea why you are selling it together, just a thought ;)

funkysnair

VIP Member
its less hassle m8, i have more chance of a quick sale, dam its better than most alienware pc's for double the price!

its just i want to offload the lot

im looking into a 6core with a 5970gpu etc etc. this pc is standing in the way

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder: Don't reply to FS threads unless you have a legitimate question or you're interested in buying something.

funkysnair

VIP Member
i dont mind mind good wishes posts m8 and also people who can vouch for me as a seller!

there are a lot of views to this thread so its fine by me, i just think people who are a little misguided or dont know the value of things shouldnt post!

and thanx for your support mep916 you shall always be my fav admin lol :)

just a noob

Hey funky, you might want to put something in that listing that says any water damage will result in no refunds(you never know if some tard is going to yank off a tube)

funkysnair

VIP Member
Hey funky, you might want to put something in that listing that says any water damage will result in no refunds(you never know if some tard is going to yank off a tube)

they would have to bring the pc back to me and i would have to hand over the refund, if i thought they would be taking the mick then they would get cs gas in there face and a foot up there asse

I wouldn't mind picking up that mouse and keyboard, but I give horrible offers and I would appreciate if you pmed me some prices.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
what will they be m8? :)...damn dude never know anyone changed rig so quickly :p