My Hack Pro Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bldgengineer

Can you guys take a look at my newest project? I plan on using it for photo and video editing with some design work. I plan on this being a dual boot apple/windows machine. I'll be using CS6 Master on it with some light gaming.

I wanted this to last for a little bit with just expanding if I felt the need to.

Anyway, each OS will have its own SSD and the HDDs will be in raid for redundancy. The 3rd SSD will be used as a scratch disk for Premiere and Photoshop.

Let me know what you think: http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=21071172

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It is illegal to install an Apple OS on a windows machine. You must have an Apple computer to install an Apple OS. We can help with parts and only as far as windows goes, but thats as far as its gonna go. It may help you to read our rules.

http://www.computerforum.com/52038-forum-rules.html

Code:
Discussion of any of the following is NOT allowed at Computer Forum:

Promoting piracy as an alternative to the legal purchase of computer software or media material. 
The use of torrent trackers or p2p software to obtain copyrighted material. Any discussion of programs like Limewire, Frostwire, eMule, eDonkey, etc.. is not allowed, whether or not you believe or suggest it's for legal use. 
The offer or solicitation of invitations to private torrent tracking websites, such as Demonoid. Public sites, like The Pirate Bay, cannot be discussed here. 
Illegally modified OS versions such as "XP Black," which are typically distributed illegally. 
[B][COLOR="Red"]Installation of a Macintosh operating system on a PC, also know as a "Hackintosh" system. [/COLOR][/B]Advice on how to crack or circumvent legitimate software activation. This includes: key generators; cracked executable files; re-arming software trial periods; brute force methods for obtaining activation keys; OEM activation hacks, etc. 
Cracking or bypassing an administrator/any other user log-in password. 
Stripping DRM from media files. 
DVD/Blu-Ray disk decryption. 
Software that facilitates the unauthorized entry into a network. 
Posting malicious links or attempting to distribute malicious software. 
Keystroke recording software, or any application that allows you to secretly monitor the activities of another computer user.

bldgengineer

That's fine. I'm not asking for any OS support. Just an opinion on parts. Thanks for not deleting my post right away on the assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.