My Ipod Screen.

Impulse666

yup that is clearly a manufacturing error,
http://depot.info.apple.com/ipod/
punch in your serial number at the bottom and they will UPS you some packaging for you to UPS your broken IPOD back to them so they can UPS it back to you when fixed....DO not send your headphones or charger. just the ipod

its DHL, not UPS.

just call them up and tell them about it, they'll take some info, you'll get a box in about a week and if the techs think it looks like its manufacuring then they send you a new one. i did the exact same with my clearly-cracked-by-sitting-on-it screen and they sent me a replacement. absolutely free! :D i just told them it was in my pocket and i didnt put any unusual pressure on it. as long as you can make it seem like its their fault, apple with give you anything. thats why i love them :D lol

macnoob

I thought iPods had 1 year warrentys......and you haven't had it for a year yet. You should try and send it in to apple.

yeah you can break them and break them over and over. my friend drew has never payed for an ipod and has had 5. (his mom bought first). he throws it aound alot so it breaks