my laptop is very slow

Broni

VIP Member
You're very welcome
smiley_says_hello.gif

bobsmith

I would suggest, saving all your files and getting it restored back to factory settings to see if that works.

xyster13

I would suggest, saving all your files and getting it restored back to factory settings to see if that works.
hmmm... i tried to rstore but i got this- there is no restore point or something like that when windows still worked... but now my laptop is completely dead, because he dont load windows installer any more (i left it to load for 3 hours and nothing) ^^

Broni

VIP Member
We established already, that you have a bad hard drive, so your only option is to buy a new drive.

P. S. System restore, which you use is not the same as restoring computer to factory settings. Irrelevant in this case anyway.

xyster13

We established already, that you have a bad hard drive, so your only option is to buy a new drive.

P. S. System restore, which you use is not the same as restoring computer to factory settings. Irrelevant in this case anyway.

He...he... awlright ;]

xyster13

Hello! my laptop is old and slow. i want to buy a new for chrismas. do you have any idea?
hmmm... i dont know... i would choose Dell or Asus. But its your choise what laptop you want.
Choose with some dual or quattro core, minimum 3 gb of ram and something like that ;)
I am not computer expert so... Just ask somebode else ;D ;D ;D

2048Megabytes

I would get a laptop with a Dual-Core Processor and at least 2 gigabytes of RAM. Do not go with Dell. I have had personal experience and dislike Dell's customer service and I think the quality of their computers is dropping. Stay away from E-Machines as well as they use cheap parts in their builds.

I would go with Acer, Toshiba or Sony for a laptop.

2048Megabytes

I know nothing about Samsung laptops. I know several people who own Acer and Toshiba laptops. They are very satisfied with the quality and customer service they have received with Acer and Toshiba.

xyster13

hehe i gave it to service. they deleted my splited hard partition and u will not believe. the laptop started working good. o_O yeah... that was strange. i am 19y.o. and i have not so many exp. but that was very weird o_O but thx god my laptop is going well now :)