My new built

ssal

You could have all those colorful fans without the gut for a lot less. LOL!

I think building a PC is just like the old days when I was a kid buying stereo equipment. Everything is slightly better for a little more. BUT, when you have a better pair of speakers, you'd need a better amp, and then you'd need a better receiver, and then you'd need a better turntable, and then you'd need a much more expensive stylus. Then you'd need a even better pair of speakers. It went on and on. You get the picture.

Same is true with building your PC. I think this forum does a very good job by asking the questions like what you will use your computer for, and what's your budget. All it needs is your will power to stick to the objective. Otherwise, once you get into the "this is better for a little more" game, you will never stop.

I hope you will enjoy your new built just like I do. I have been able to explore new horizons and focus is on the applications instead of the humming sound of the desktop.

Nick1328

You could have all those colorful fans without the gut for a lot less. LOL!

I think building a PC is just like the old days when I was a kid buying stereo equipment. Everything is slightly better for a little more. BUT, when you have a better pair of speakers, you'd need a better amp, and then you'd need a better receiver, and then you'd need a better turntable, and then you'd need a much more expensive stylus. Then you'd need a even better pair of speakers. It went on and on. You get the picture.

Same is true with building your PC. I think this forum does a very good job by asking the questions like what you will use your computer for, and what's your budget. All it needs is your will power to stick to the objective. Otherwise, once you get into the "this is better for a little more" game, you will never stop.

I hope you will enjoy your new built just like I do. I have been able to explore new horizons and focus is on the applications instead of the humming sound of the desktop.

Very true that, and I still don't see the attraction of all these pretty colour fans, but given that they only cost 35 quid, I thought I'd give this RGB lark a try. To be honest, I got bored with them very soon, and I tend to turn them off now. Still, they do look pretty!