My New Computer Concept

A standard PSU? Sure to blow... And if you are thinking of hacked versions of Vista(did you say that?) that would be a bad business practice. What I would do...

If you have your own store building with a display, I would put some nice shiny case with a fast computer out front with a wireless 360 controller and let ppl look at that.... They will ask questions all the time...

XByteComputers

A standard PSU? Sure to blow... And if you are thinking of hacked versions of Vista(did you say that?) that would be a bad business practice. What I would do...

If you have your own store building with a display, I would put some nice shiny case with a fast computer out front with a wireless 360 controller and let ppl look at that.... They will ask questions all the time...

I would never used Hacked os's nor would i think of it, that is BAD for business I am sure. I meant using startup programs to enhance the experience. The display is not a half bad idea either. Kudos

pies

I just had another thought say if the costumer chooses home premium.
What if yo gave them the option of say for another 60 bucks (or what ever you think is fair) you will include a media center remote and a 6ft HDMI cable so they can plug into there tv if the want or just offer one or the other if the need it.

Juven

When you are aiming the Young then u need to bring more advanced and latest. Ofcourse that would cost more bucks. I think you can also provide a provision for Joystick in your DreamXtreme PC.
Juven.