my new project.:: project elementus

oscaryu1

VIP Member
slow down! the watercooling isnt in yet! :D

all the case/plexiglass cost me was a total of 50 euro. not too bad at all!
worst thing was sourcing decent tools and getting time to do it.

cheers :D still lots to be done. ill update tomorrow when i get more pics and make more progress.

Watercooling?? :eek: What's the specs of that computer?

royalmarine

qx6700 running at 3.1ghz
4gb mushkin reline xp2 8000 raised voltage
asus 680i striker edition

and a few other bits and bob's :)

royalmarine

as to the question of the outside of the wood, im looking for an artist in my area who wont charge a fortune...

what i want is new style grafitti and some charachter's from certain games i play drawn onto the outside of the box.

when its done, ill cover it with wafer thin plexiglass and put some micro led's around the case.

well, thats the plan so far... :)
right now im working on cable management and overclocking.

wizle

royalmarine; you can get a sign shop to do computer graphics and stick them on then the ultra thin plexi over them

royalmarine

royalmarine; you can get a sign shop to do computer graphics and stick them on then the ultra thin plexi over them

not in ireland you cant. over here the only design we have is sheep logo's and leprachaun's :D

ill get an update tonight if i can. im off to dublin in the morning to pick up some more gear so i might wait for that.

so far ive added another 8800gt.
gpu watercooling is on its way but might take another 2 weeks as funds arent high at the moment.
my z5550 sound system is coming and that cost me a bundle.

salman

Wow thats a really nice case you're making- I think once you've got it finished that will look quite nice ;)

I think someone should make a wooden case thats made out of proper wood like pine or somat and then just varnish it so you could kind of have a wood effect furniture type of case going on if you get what i mean :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow damn this is looking great,Nice one.

i like the idea of having a wooden case but diesnt it insulate and keep heat in more?

Love the new cooler on your GT looks great :)

royalmarine

lol im lazy! not much more to be done really. ive added
a few more harddrives
4gb ocz reaper. waiting for 4gb more in a few weeks.
another 8800gt so sli baby!
waiting to get some money to get ek blocks for the gpu's.
more uv lights gone in.
replaced a few fans so they are all blue now.
took out the ide dvd drive as i needed it for another rig.

thats all ive done. still looking for someone or someway of spraying it or paiting a logo on it.
personally, i think im gonna burn it and make a new one as ive made so many mistakes with it. no room for another radiator when i want to watercool the gpu's.
but im broke at the moment so its the last thing i can do! :(